Sunday, November 23

Another random email for a lot of Jules'...

Good day, dear!

Love is as strict as acting. If you want to love somebody,stand there and do it. If you don't, don't. There are no other choices... In few words about myself I can say that I have well-balanced character, life loving and hardworking person. I live by myself so I can do everything about the house, also design-reparation. I hope to meet a nice man with whom I can create a family, to share the same interests, love and passion. In a man I appreciate intelligence, seriousness, kindness, honesty. I'll be a loving and caring woman to the one who is dreaming of warm and sweet home. Drop me a line.

Hugs and kisses,
Elena A

4 comments:

John Alan Birch said...

hahah oh Jules, you get the best emails! 'there really are no other choices' (:

hellojenuine said...

how can you resist? i think you should drop her a line.

Jules... said...

Believe me, I considered it. Even just to inject some drama into an otherwise mundane few months.

John Alan Birch said...

Do it.